This blog is now public and I've moved our private blog. If you accepted the invitation and could view this blog when it was private than you have been sent an invitation to the new blog. But, you'll want to keep this address on your blog list. The reason I did this is so that you will know when I've posted. I will post to the new blog but I will write a quick post on this (old) blog [see below] with a link to the new blog's post. That way your blog list feed will update when I (albeit randomly) post. Clear as mud? I thought so. So I posted a few examples and have removed the rest of the old posts. They can still be found on the new blog if anyone is interested. If you didn't have an invite to the blog before but would like to be invited just leave me a comment with your email address included. Don't worry, I won't publish it. Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day. I'm going to go finish off the chocolate ca...